企業評估及咨詢服務部(高級)經理 廣州仲量聯行 廣州仲量聯行物業服務有限公司(分支機構) what's your ambition? is it a big goal or small steps? professional or personal? we'd like to know because at jll, we make your ambitions our business.
and if you have ambitions in real-estate property evaluation, join us to be inspired by the best.
what this job involves:
- develop the business of the professional services of jll related to capital market and investment market in china and overseas markets
- leverage the professional accounting and financial knowledge to build up and strengthen the connections with the professional parties in accounting firms, investment banks and professional communities
- frequently participate in seminars or conferences in capital market, investment market and professional communities
- work with the team to execute mandates through market study, financial analysis, modelling, valuation and report preparation
- manage the projects with clients and external professional parties
- provide direction and review analysts’ output for the mandates
- keep up to date with market developments and the regulatory environment
sound like the job you’re looking for? before you apply, it's also worth knowing what we are looking for:
- accounting firms’ qualified professional accountants / auditors / certified public accountant (cpa); familiar with ifrs or us gaap or prc accounting standards
- have the desire to further develop his or her career in capital market, investment market and business development areas
- good self-initiatives and outgoing marketing attitudes
- can perform market study and company financial analysis with the team
- a record of professional experience in accounting or financial sectors
- cpa holder (if has cfa or other financial background is a plus)
- good communication skill and teamwork experience, required for frequent collaboration with colleagues and a wide range external professional parties
- good time management / organisational skills and resilience needed to attend to varying workloads with tight deadlines
- keen initiative and sense of accountability towards their work
- proficient in written and spoken english / mandarin
- willing to travel in china and overseas
what you can expect from us
you'll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. one where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
keep your ambitions in sight and imagine where jll can take you...